Healthy Waffles for Meal Prep
Nutritious and delicious, healthy waffles that are easy to make for weeks worth of a healthy breakfast.
- 4 C Pancake Mix I use Krustez with no artificial junk
- 3 C Coconut Milk
- 4 T Coconut oil I use extra, because of the delicious health benefits of this oil. Just use heaping Tbsp's if solid, an extra tbsp if liquid.
- 2 Large Eggs Organic, free range
- 2 T Chia Seeds These should soak in the milk for a few minutes
- 2 T Flax Seeds Finely ground is best
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Fresh ground is best
- 1.5 C Frozen Blueberries You can use any fruit here.
Let flax and chia seeds rest in the 3 cups of coconut milk, while you prep the rest.
Mix eggs and coconut oil till coconut oil is broken down (if solid)
Add remaining ingredients to mixer (except the berries) and let it mix on medium high for a minute or 2.
Add the berries and fold in.
Delve out small portions of the mix into the waffle maker of your choosing. You'll need to feel out how much is a good portion.
Divide cook waffles in wax paper squares for optimal portion control and keeping.
Calories: 165kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 137mgPotassium: 148mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 94IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 73mgIron: 2mg